Descriptions for Mongoose Developer Edition with SSL 6.9
Name: Mongoose Developer Edition
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.6 or later
Includes: Pre-K’ed (The Shark)
Web Site: http://cesanta.com/
Mongoose is an intuitive application that can easily be be embedded into existing programs in order to provide a web interface for them. The web server executable is self-sufficient, it does not depend on anything to start serving requests.
If it is copied to any directory and executed, it starts to serve that directory on port 8080 (so to access files, go to h**p://localhost:8080).
If some additional config is required – for example, a different listening port or IP-based access control, then a ‘mongoose.conf’ file with respective options can be created in the same directory where the executable lives.
All these features make Mongoose an optimal solution for all sorts of demos, quick tests, file sharing, and Web programming.
• Stable and mature: over 3 million downloads since 2004
• Cross-platform: works on Mac, Windows, UNIX/Linux
• No installation or configuration required: runs in one click
• IP-based ACL (deny access to certain IP addresses) • File blacklist (hide certain files from serving)
• Resumed download support
• Custom error pages Pro Edition.
All features of the Free edition, plus:
• CGI (ability to run sites written in PHP, Ruby or any other scripting language)
• SSL support
• Server Side Includes (include one HTML page into another)
• WebDAV (attach shared directory as a remote drive) • Pre-packaged, ready-to-go Mongoose + PHP bundle for Windows (start PHP project in seconds)
• Life-time software updates Developer Edition.
All features of the Pro edition, plus: • Ability to view and analyze all incoming and outgoing network packets